About Me

BlogCatalog

Arts & Entertainment Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

BlogCatalog

My Favorites

BlogCatalog

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Those projects left undone

How many of us have ever started a project that has ultimately been left unfinished? I most certainly am guilty as charged. I have to admit though there are times that I have worked on something for days on end only to put it away for days on end and ultimately do one of two things. I either find it in the closet that I put it in and start working on it again until it's done or leave it there for another day. I'm also getting to a point that I'm running out of space on my walls to hang things. Hence have started on things such as placemats, napkins and hand towels. Though I love to work on a project as I'm sitting watching tv. Keeps my hands busy. Have you ever thought about taking a picture that you have and turn it into a cross stitch design? I find it to be rather intriguing that we as stitchers are given the opportunity to do that. Has anyone actually tried to do that yet? If you have I'd love to hear from you and what kind of success you've had with it. I haven't gotten that creative yet.

0 comments: